Every year thousands of American families suffer home fires associated with their clothes dryers. These fires are responsible for many deaths, hundreds of injuries, and millions in property damage.
Lack of maintenance is the leading cause of dryer fires with lint sited as the leading material to ignite.
The fires may be caused by:
- Failure of mechanical and/or electrical parts within the dryer
- Improper materials placed in the dryer
- Insufficient airflow as a result of improper installation
The solution, have your dryer vent cleaned and inspected by The CMR Duct Cleaning Company. A trained technician will properly clean and inspect your dryer vent making sure it is free of lint and the dryer vent construction is correct.
Advance Warning Signs
- Clothes (especially towels or jeans) take a very long time to dry.
- Clothes are hotter than usual at the end of the cycle.
- Flapper on vent hood doesn’t open when dryer is on.
Save Money Starting Today!
Use of proper venting materials and cleaning helps to achieve maximum performance, which could extend the life of your dryer. When clothes are given the appropriate amount of air, they dry quicker, are subject to less tumbling, and result in less electric or gas usage from your dryer. There’s also less wear and tear on your clothing, increasing the life of your clothing.
Free Cleaning Estimates
Give us a call at (919) 935-0902. We can give you a free estimate over the phone. Or if you’d like, send us an e-mail and one of us will call you back.
CMR Duct Cleaning, 7424 Chapel Hill Road Ste 103, Raleigh, NC 27607
Phone: (919) 935-0902